11:17 PM Unknown 0 Comments

My name is Susan Yong.I am a Personal Wellness Coach & Herbalife Independent Distributor.My mission is bringing health to people who need to lost weight,gain weight and better health.

Through the consistent consumption of Herbalife,I manage to improve my back pain,period pain,insomia.Not just that,I have shape up almost 7kg.Thanks Herbalife.The best gift for ume is,m father improved his sinus problem after consuming Herbalife as his breakfast.

I have been taking Herbalife almost 1 year.I am currently as a Operator at Nutrition CluB in Kuchai Lama.
Nutrition CluB is a place here friends of good nutrition meet everyday.Now we have more than 1000 Nutrition CluB in whole Malaysia.Our mission is want to have 10000 Nutrition CluB.

Last but not least,I am glad to share my happiness & personal experiences to make you feel more empowered to make your lifestyle healthier and happy.

0 comments: