1:24 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Date:26/10/2014 Sunday
Time: 12.00am
Activity : My Big Day
 
Thanks to my lovely mum brought me to this world.I love you so muchie.I m very fine here,will work hard for our future.Thank you Thank you Thank You.
And thanks for my buddies for the birthday celebration.Lets work hard now,play hard later.Happy birthday to me.
Some friends ask me,what is your feeling right now?Hmm,honestly no feeling,just feel like more wiser..hahaha.Anyway,is just a Number only.But most important,i am getting wiser and gain more wisdom.So,never said yourself old yaa..Hahaha.(but with the good nutrition,i still can enjoy my Healthy Active Lifestyle.)

Thank you to my buddy for my birthday celebration.Appreciate it so much.

My birthday cake,simple..but so chocolate..hahaha.High Calories you know.You all love my so muchie,feed me a very high calories chocolate.Speechless..haahaha

My Buddy Nic help me capture photo.Hmm,I help you take so nice photo,but you......speechless!!@@
Halloween is around the corner,design a photo for myself..looks real right?hahahahaha.Anyway,Happy Halloween to my friends

0 comments: